Fee: $205 • Continuing Education Credits – 17 Hours
In cooperation with the Institute for Integrative Healthcare we are pleased to offer our Laura Norman Foot Reflexology home study/continuing education course.
Laura Norman and her instructor explain and demonstrate step-by step how Laura Norman Reflexology can reduce pain, improve circulation, bolster immunity and provide a sense of balance, relaxation, and well-being. Reflexology works with subtle energy flows, revitalizing the body to allow the natural internal healing mechanisms of the body do their work.
Through text and video, including Laura’s best-selling book Feet First: A Guide to Foot Reflexology, study a multitude of reflexology techniques to enable you to begin practicing on yourself and others. You will learn how to locate organs, glands and parts of the body on the feet using energy zones and guidelines.
You will also be guided step-by-step through:
- A wide variety of relaxation techniques
- Core Reflexology techniques including thumb walking, finger walking,
hook and back up and rotation on a point
- Advanced Reflexology techniques specifically designed for the feet
- DVD – 55 minutes
- Feet First book – 319 pages
- Reflexology Foot Map Chart
- Multiple-choice test – if you prefer to test online you may select
the “test online” option
- Certificate upon completion – if you prefer to print your certificate at home
instantly, you may select the online option
In addition to the certificate included with your tuition, Display Certificates suitable for framing are available for $10.
Our Laura Norman Foot Reflexology home study/continuing education course is designed to provide sufficient knowledge to begin safe practice within the scope of personal needs and to support continuing education licensure requirements for health care professionals.